Strong Mind Fit Body creates programmes that combine fitness + creative play to groom purpose-driven, emotionally-resilient individuals ready for 21st Century.
Why We Do What We Do
A world that is engaged with empathy for the aged needs to first practice self-compassion. For us to love others, we must first believe that we are worthy of love and belonging, regardless the age or physical appearance. That is why at SMFB, all our programmes have a strong focus on introspection and resilience building activities.
- Health and fitness within communities, public and private organisations
- Community service and entrepreneurship in schools and youth groups
Talk to us about creating an authentic, immersive experience that build resilience, purposeful individuals ready for the 21st Century.
We believe that:
- Play inspires self-directed learning
- Creativity derives from the courage to be vulnerable
- Movement allows us to think better
- Leaders need to be rooted to the community
- Entrepreneurship is a mindset, not a module
Every choice is an intentional one. And we ensure that in every programme, we facilitate with authenticity. Read about who we are.